Police do make mistakes when detaining you, making an arrest, or investigating crimes. Prosecuting attorneys may also be guilty of errors during the pre-trial and trial process. Unfortunately, sometimes it’s not a mistake, and officials engage in intentional misconduct that affects your case. H...
An arrest on northbound Interstate 95 for a car weaving erratically between lanes resulted in the discovery of over $100,000 in stolen business checks from the Hanover Air Park and other area locations. Lareese Martlelles Malle...
- Offering predictable, affordable flat-rate fees and FREE 30-minute consultations
- Recognized by numerous legal organizations for ethics, professionalism and service
- Member of several associations to stay ahead of all legal trends, strategies,and bylaws
- Extensive experience in Virginia’s Judicial System as a former Virginia Magistrate
- All clients are treated passionately and sincerely – never like case numbers or files
- Providing bilingual legal representation for English and local Spanish speakers