A Richmond Criminal Defense Lawyer Prepared To Fight The Charges Against You
If you have been charged with a criminal offense, you may be facing steep penalties. Virginia prosecutors are highly trained and have one goal in mind: to reach a criminal conviction. Because they have the full weight, manpower and resources of the government on their side, you will need to work with a skilled criminal defense lawyer who can fight on your behalf.
At Del Rio Law, PLLC, in Richmond, I recognize that time will be of the essence in criminal cases. Prosecutors, police officers and other entities will be working quickly to build their case against you. I am attorney Abraham Del Rio III, and whenever possible, I work to prevent criminal charges from being pursued and prevent trials from happening. My unwavering commitment to clients has led to an impressive record of victories, including dismissals, acquittals and reductions.
Some advantages of choosing Del Rio Law, PLLC, include the following:
- You will be represented by a nationally recognized trial lawyer with experience as a former Virginia magistrate.
- Your case will be handled on a flat-fee basis to eliminate surprises.
- You will have access to a highly responsive and communicative support team.
- My bilingual staff and I can provide guidance in English and Spanish.
Knowledgeable Legal Representation In Your Time Of Need
As a former Virginia magistrate, I have experience with all aspects of the justice system that gives me unique insight into the criminal process. I represent clients in all types of criminal cases, including the following:
- Assault and battery
- Family assault and domestic violence crimes
- Drug crimes, including possession and distribution of prescription drugs and other controlled substances
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol (DUI)
- Weapons crimes, including illegal possession of firearms as a felon
- Probation and parole violations
- Sex crimes such as sexual assault, internet-based crimes and prostitution
- Shoplifting, auto theft and other types of theft
- Reckless driving, driving on a suspended license and other types of traffic offenses
- Assault, battery, kidnapping, arson and other violent crimes
No matter what your case involves, I am prepared to fight for your rights and interests. I founded this firm on the belief that all clients deserve zealous legal advocacy. I develop effective strategies with the ultimate goal of helping you move forward with a clean slate.
Do Not Jeopardize Your Future Or Your Freedom
No two cases are alike, and no results can be guaranteed, but my track record is strong and reassuring to clients. I can handle all types of felony or misdemeanor charges. Call me to share your side of the story.