Richmond Gun Crime Attorney
Zealous Criminal Defense Advocacy
Are you facing charges relating to a gun offense? Come to Del Rio Law, PLLC, where the firm’s highly acclaimed Richmond criminal defense lawyer is ready to help. Attorney Abraham Del Rio has earned exceptional legal accolades for his dedication to providing results-driven representation. He understands that his clients need compassionate and personalized legal counsel to face criminal charges, and is committed to delivering it. At his firm, you can feel confident knowing you will be treated as more than a case number.
Understanding Your Charges
Gun offenses can be serious charges on their own, but they are often applied as aggravating charges to other crimes. For example, an assault crime becomes aggravated assault if a gun was involved. The penalties for a crime involving a gun can be severe, so it is crucial to have an aggressive advocate on your side.
At Del Rio Law, PLLC, Attorney Abraham Del Rio provides diligent defensive strategies to ensure that the rights of his clients are protected and their freedoms safeguarded. With an extensive understanding of Virginia law, the criminal defense lawyer has the resources and dedication necessary to fight for you.
- We can defend against gun offenses involving:
- The unlawful sale, purchase, or possession of a firearm
- The use of a gun while committing or attempting to commit a crime
- Firing a gun in a public place
- Violation of concealed carry laws
- Reckless endangerment
The penalties for gun offenses can include:
- Heavy fines
- Jail time
Get Started Immediately
At Del Rio Law, PLLC, the firm offers a free 30-minute phone consultation to all prospective clients, during which you can discuss your legal options with a Richmond criminal defense lawyer, who was named to the list of Top 40 Under 40 by National Trial Lawyers. In addition to his compassionate and aggressive defensive strategies, he also makes sure to keep his clients informed every step of the way.
- The team makes sure to quickly return all calls and emails, so call today at (804) 286-0770.
Focused on Trial Winning Strategies
As a former Virginia Magistrate, Attorney Del Rio understands that prosecutors are highly trained professionals who know how to get convictions. Do not leave your future up to chance by accepting a plea deal or bargain. Work with a skilled and experienced Richmond criminal defense lawyer who is devoted to helping you get the results you need to move forward with your life.
- Offering predictable, affordable flat-rate fees and FREE 30-minute consultations
- Recognized by numerous legal organizations for ethics, professionalism and service
- Member of several associations to stay ahead of all legal trends, strategies,and bylaws
- Extensive experience in Virginia’s Judicial System as a former Virginia Magistrate
- All clients are treated passionately and sincerely – never like case numbers or files
- Providing bilingual legal representation for English and local Spanish speakers