Richmond Sex Crimes Attorney
Defending Your Rights & Reputation
Convictions for sex crimes are among the most damaging for an individual’s freedom and reputation. Regardless of the severity of the alleged crime, a conviction can be detrimental to your future. In addition to potential jail time and heavy fines, most sex crime convictions require registration as a sex offender, a matter of public record that can destroy your reputation among your family, friends, coworkers, and neighbors.
Knowing just how much is at stake, Abraham Del Rio of Del Rio Law, PLLC is committed to providing compassionate, aggressive, and effective representation to those accused of sex crimes. He will take the time to understand your unique situation without judgment, and can do everything in his power to fight for justice on your behalf.
Virginia Law on Sex Crimes
Both state and federal law is tough on sex crimes. Unfortunately, the court of public opinion is even tougher. While the constitution declares innocence until proven guilty, those accused of sex crimes are often disadvantaged by a presumption of guilt. When it comes to defending those accused of sexual offenses, contending with this bias is perhaps the biggest challenge. Thus, it is essential for you to have an experienced and compassionate attorney on your side.
- Abraham Del Rio represents clients accused of sex crimes, including:
- Sexual assault
- Statutory rape
- Sexual harassment
- Indecent exposure
- Child molestation
- Child pornography
Call for Your Free Phone Consultation Today
If you have been accused of a sexual offense, the prosecution has already begun to build a case against you, so you have no time to waste. When you come to Del Rio Law, PLLC, a Richmond Sex Crimes lawyer will take the time to understand and investigate your case and deliver an aggressive strategy to protect your freedom.
- Attorney Del Rio offers a free, 30-minute case evaluation and is quick to return all calls and emails. Call the firm today at (804) 286-0770.
Focused on Trial Winning Strategies
As a former Virginia Magistrate, Attorney Del Rio understands that prosecutors are highly trained professionals who know how to get convictions. Do not leave your future up to chance by accepting a plea deal or bargain. Work with a skilled and experienced Richmond criminal defense lawyer who is devoted to helping you get the results you need to move forward with your life.
- Offering predictable, affordable flat-rate fees and FREE 30-minute consultations
- Recognized by numerous legal organizations for ethics, professionalism and service
- Member of several associations to stay ahead of all legal trends, strategies,and bylaws
- Extensive experience in Virginia’s Judicial System as a former Virginia Magistrate
- All clients are treated passionately and sincerely – never like case numbers or files
- Providing bilingual legal representation for English and local Spanish speakers