Richmond Theft Crimes Lawyer
Award-Winning Virginia Defense Attorney
When you come to Del Rio Law, PLLC, you will find a zealous advocate who has dedicated his practice to defending the rights of the accused. He understands that facing criminal charges for theft is intimidating, and he knows what’s on the line. Named to the list of Top 40 Under 40 by National Trial Lawyers, he has established a reputation for providing exceptional defense early in his career.
- Learn how he can defend you during a free case evaluation.
Understanding Theft Charges
Theft is an umbrella term for the taking of someone else’s property without authorization. There are a variety of types and degrees of theft, and the severity of a charge typically depends upon the value of the allegedly stolen property. Severity can also be affected by aggravating factors including the use of a weapon.
- Common theft crimes include:
- Petty Theft
- Grand Theft
- Identify Theft
The penalties for a theft conviction depend upon the severity of the charge, but typically include fines and potential jail time. It is important to have a Richmond criminal defense attorney in your corner who understands the law and what it takes to defend your freedom. As a former Virginia magistrate, Abraham Del Rio uses his extensive knowledge and skills to build the best possible defensive strategies for his clients.
Zealous Advocacy. Positive Results.
With a quick response to all calls and emails, Del Rio Law, PLLC is ready to fight for your rights. The Richmond theft criminal attorney can help you understand your legal options for obtaining the best possible outcome for your theft charges. He takes the time to understand each client’s unique case and delivers personalized legal advocacy every time.
- Contact the Del Rio Law, PLLC firm by phone at (804) 286-0770 or complete an online form to get started immediately with a free phone consultation.
Focused on Trial Winning Strategies
As a former Virginia Magistrate, Attorney Del Rio understands that prosecutors are highly trained professionals who know how to get convictions. Do not leave your future up to chance by accepting a plea deal or bargain. Work with a skilled and experienced Richmond criminal defense lawyer who is devoted to helping you get the results you need to move forward with your life.
- Offering predictable, affordable flat-rate fees and FREE 30-minute consultations
- Recognized by numerous legal organizations for ethics, professionalism and service
- Member of several associations to stay ahead of all legal trends, strategies,and bylaws
- Extensive experience in Virginia’s Judicial System as a former Virginia Magistrate
- All clients are treated passionately and sincerely – never like case numbers or files
- Providing bilingual legal representation for English and local Spanish speakers