Richmond Traffic Offenses Attorney
Keep Your Record Clean – Call (804) 286-0770 Today
The team at Del Rio Law, PLLC knows that facing any kind of criminal offense is intimidating and stressful, and wants to help you fight for your rights. Facing traffic offenses can result in hefty fines, licenses suspension, and more, which can have severe implications on your life. Let Richmond
criminal defense lawyer, Abraham Del Rio, be your legal advocate.
- Don’t go to traffic court without talking with a lawyer first. We can determine which options are available to you at this time. Call us at (804) 286-0770 to get a free 30-minute phone consultation.
- Bilingual representation for English & speakers
- All cases handled on an affordable, flat rate basis
- Direct access to an award-winning trial lawyer
- Experience as a Former Magistrate in Virginia
- Get Started
Fighting Traffic Violations
Even the most seemingly minor traffic violations, such as speeding and parking tickets, can be fought in court. Attorney Del Rio can provide comprehensive and effective defensive strategies for a variety of traffic offenses, to ensure that your record is kept clean. In certain instances, a traffic violation can be charged as a misdemeanor, or even a felony.These cases require an understanding of Virginia law and tailored defensive strategies.
- In addition to minor traffic violations, Del Rio Law, PLLC handles the following cases:
- Driving on a suspended driving
- Driving without a license
- Reckless driving
- Hit and run
- Vehicular assault
- Vehicular homicide
Attorney Abraham Del Rio was named by Expertise.com as one of the Best DUI and DWI Lawyers in Richmond in 2016, based on his history of providing exceptional representation and building relationships with his clients.Committed to accessibility and treating every case and client with respect, Attorney Del Rio earned a reputation for excellence early in his career.
Free Phone Consultations, Flat Rates
If you’re ready to get started with your defense, contact Del Rio Law, PLLC online or by phone to request a free, 30-minute case evaluation. The firm will go over the details of your charges and discuss your best options for reaching a positive outcome. Attorney Del Rio answers all calls and emails promptly and is ready to fight for you.
Get started today!
Focused on Trial Winning Strategies
As a former Virginia Magistrate, Attorney Del Rio understands that prosecutors are highly trained professionals who know how to get convictions. Do not leave your future up to chance by accepting a plea deal or bargain. Work with a skilled and experienced Richmond criminal defense lawyer who is devoted to helping you get the results you need to move forward with your life.
- Offering predictable, affordable flat-rate fees and FREE 30-minute consultations
- Recognized by numerous legal organizations for ethics, professionalism and service
- Member of several associations to stay ahead of all legal trends, strategies,and bylaws
- Extensive experience in Virginia’s Judicial System as a former Virginia Magistrate
- All clients are treated passionately and sincerely – never like case numbers or files
- Providing bilingual legal representation for English and local Spanish speakers