Richmond Violent Crimes Lawyer
Fighting for the Accused in Virginia
Have you been accused of a violent crime? It is essential to obtain aggressive and effective legal representation to ensure that your rights and freedoms are protected. At Del Rio Law, PLLC, the Richmond violent crimes attorney is dedicated to providing zealous advocacy on behalf of the accused and is ready to fight for you.
Contact Attorney Abraham Del Rio for immediate legal representation.
Defense Against Violent Crimes
Del Rio Law, PLLC takes every criminal matter seriously, knowing what is at stake for clients. However, Abraham Del Rio wants you to understand that violent crimes typically face more severe legal consequences than others. Named to the list of Top 40 Under 40 by National Trial Lawyers, he has earned a reputation for his success in the courtroom. You can feel confident knowing that he is in your corner.
- Attorney Del Rio defends a variety of violent crimes, including:
- Sexual assault
- Domestic violence
When you retain the legal services of Attorney Del Rio, he will take the time to understand your unique situation and conduct thorough investigations and analysis in order to build an effective defensive strategy. As a former Virginia magistrate, he has extensive experience with the legal system and knows what it takes to fight for you.
Take Action to Defend Your Rights
If you are facing criminal charges for a violent crime in Virginia, it is essential that you begin building your defense immediately. Contact the Richmond violent crimes lawyer at Del Rio Law, PLLC to schedule your free 30-minute case evaluation to begin discussing your legal options.
- Let an award-winning legal advocate help you fight for your rights and defend your freedom. Contact the firm online or by phone at (804) 286-0770 today to get started!
Focused on Trial Winning Strategies
As a former Virginia Magistrate, Attorney Del Rio understands that prosecutors are highly trained professionals who know how to get convictions. Do not leave your future up to chance by accepting a plea deal or bargain. Work with a skilled and experienced Richmond criminal defense lawyer who is devoted to helping you get the results you need to move forward with your life.
- Offering predictable, affordable flat-rate fees and FREE 30-minute consultations
- Recognized by numerous legal organizations for ethics, professionalism and service
- Member of several associations to stay ahead of all legal trends, strategies,and bylaws
- Extensive experience in Virginia’s Judicial System as a former Virginia Magistrate
- All clients are treated passionately and sincerely – never like case numbers or files
- Providing bilingual legal representation for English and local Spanish speakers