Why Hire a Richmond Criminal Defense Lawyer?
Have You Been Arrested? Call (804) 299-8612 for Zealous Advocacy.
When you’ve been arrested, accused, or if you learn of a criminal investigation against you, it is important that you do not hesitate to seek representation. At Del Rio Law, PLLC, Richmond criminal defense attorney Abraham Del Rio has the knowledge to tenaciously advocate for your rights, in or out of the courtroom. Attorney Del Rio’s top priority is to ensure that your best interests are always a top priority and he takes the time to understand your situation, examine all the evidence, and look into any possible violations by arresting officers.
Call (804) 299-8612 to schedule your free 30-minute phone consultation today.
Del Rio Law, PLLC has cultivated a reputation for positive results, both with clients and within the legal community. From accusations of serious violent crimes to a number of traffic offenses, our firm is well prepared to defend you in a number of criminal issues.
- Throughout his years in practice, Attorney Del Rio has been honored to receive a number of awards, including:
- Top 40 Under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers in 2015 and 2016
- Top Lawyer 2016 by The Global Directory of Who’s Who
- Best DUI and DWI Lawyers in Richmond 2016 by Expertise.com in 2016
The Benefits of Retaining Del Rio Law, PLLC
Abraham Del Rio is a former Virginia magistrate, which is often a client’s first experience with the judicial system. This has led to in-depth experience into how the process works, from issuing paperwork and court orders to conducting bond hearings. This knowledge is applied to every case that Del Rio Law, PLLC takes on.
We keep you informed each step of the way and are quick to return calls and emails when you need us most. We operate under the ethos that clients are more than just interesting cases, but real people seeking help and counseling as the lowest point in their lives.
- To speak with Richmond criminal defense attorney Abraham Del Rio about your case in either English or Spanish, call (804) 299-8612.
Focused on Trial Winning Strategies
As a former Virginia Magistrate, Attorney Del Rio understands that prosecutors are highly trained professionals who know how to get convictions. Do not leave your future up to chance by accepting a plea deal or bargain. Work with a skilled and experienced Richmond criminal defense lawyer who is devoted to helping you get the results you need to move forward with your life.
- Offering predictable, affordable flat-rate fees and FREE 30-minute consultations
- Recognized by numerous legal organizations for ethics, professionalism and service
- Member of several associations to stay ahead of all legal trends, strategies,and bylaws
- Extensive experience in Virginia’s Judicial System as a former Virginia Magistrate
- All clients are treated passionately and sincerely – never like case numbers or files
- Providing bilingual legal representation for English and local Spanish speakers